Tuesday 31st March '09

Breakfast
Maccas Coffee and
Hashbrown x 2


Morning Tea
Hot Cross Bun
Cuppa Tea Guvna

I zapped the hot cross bun in the microwave for about thirty seconds, split it in half with a paddle pop stick and smothered both halves with some butter. Mmmm


Lunch
Chorizo & Zucchini Risotto

This is the risotto I cooked last night with a generous sprinkling of freshly chopped chillies.


a glimpse into my fish tank from the left


Pinchy!


Dinner
Roasted Chicken with Sage, Garlic & Honey


I stuffed some sage and garlic cloves beneath the skin of the maryland piece and brushed the skin with honey I'd zapped in the microwave for twenty seconds.

I had some chopped potatoes, carrots and whole garlic cloves roasting in the oven while I prepared the chicken so that they'd have a head start to cook. I left room in the baking dish to put the chicken in - ready in forty minutes!

No comments: