Tuesday 7th April '09

This afternoon I went outside and picked all the blossoming flowers from my zucchini plant and Mum’s pumpkin plant. I don’t have time to try cooking them, but I’m going to take them to Mrs Pelle so they don’t go to waste wilting in my garden while I’m gone.

By the way...if you all didn’t yet know, I’m leaving after Easter to go on a three week cruise to *drum roll... HAWAII.

At Mr and Mrs Pelle’s place, we had a few coffees and I fell in love with the biscuits that Mrs Pelle’s friend made. They were butter cookies covered in sugar, but they were quiet soft and melted in your mouth like shortbread. Yum!

When Marissa dropped by after work, we all had another coffee and watched the Italian “Ready Steady Cook” on their satellite TV. I was so hungry just thinking of eating the food...I had to rush home to make some pasta for dinner.

Dinner
Spaghetti with Chicken & Mushroom

No comments: