Monday 6th April '09

Today I woke up, Lisa made me breakfast in bed – no wait...I wish it was breakfast in bed! I had toast with apricot jam and a cup of tea.

I went to the city to run some errands and met up with Benoit and Ivy for lunch.

We went to a food court near where they work down Hay Street. It was busy with everyone trying to get lunch at the same time. We found somewhere to sit and while Benoit ordered, I go to check out the cute guys who work in this part of the city. It wouldn’t be so bad if I left my job and found one in the city...the commute would be a bit inconvenient though...but I suppose it would help me get used to the lifestyle I’d have when I go work in Europe.

And the hot guys! Cute guys in their trousers and ironed shirts. Looking so handsome and smart...yummy *drool*

Oh,..the food was good too!

myself - Seafood Laksa

This was such a big serve and it was just as delicious as it looked! I was really impressed with the presentation – all the colours and the ingredients were fresh.


Benoit & Ivy - they shared Pad Thai noodles

My photo’s a bit blurry because I was rushing to take the photo so we could all chow down.


In the evening, Ling came over to take my herb garden back to his place so he and Shallen can look after them while I’m away on my next trip – and hopefully they’ll get around to using them in the kitchen too! It was a gorgeous sight to see them all in the boot of Ling’s car. I’ll miss my babies...


For dinner, I picked up some roasted meats from the Good One on Albany Highway, Victoria park. Some of us were catching up at Benoit and Ivy’s place tonight. I also picked up some kai lan from the Chinese shop for Benoit to cook so we didn’t get overloaded with just meat.

1kg Roast Pork
1/2kg Roast Duck
Steamed Kai Lan

No comments: