- Deseed, quarter and roast the capsicums skin side up with the garlic in the oven at 180C until the skin begins to brown and blister.
- Remove the capsicums from the oven, cover for about five minutes and then peel the skins. Roughly chop capsicum and garlic.
- In a pot, sautee the onion in the olive oil.
- Add the sweet paprika, capsicum and garlic. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes on low heat.
- Blend the soup into a puree.
- Reheat the soup and add the cream before serving.
Bee Hoon Soup with Chicken, Enoki, Kang Kong, Tofu & Chillies