Friday 6th November '09

Breakfast
Mum's Siu Mai


Lunch at Work
Mum's Beef & Broccoli Stirfry


I am staking my claim on all of Mum's vintage Tupperware!


Watermelon & Strawberries


I went to Black Tom's in West Perth for a much needed drink after work. Sitting alone and hidden behind my sunglasses, I amused myself by watching how people were eyeing me strangely. Perhaps they thought I was waiting for a friend. Maybe waiting for a blind date who was running late. Maybe I was being stood up. Although highly unlikely in these parts of Perth, maybe there were even some of them who thought I could possibly be a hooker or a gold digger on the prowl for a sugar daddy. Whatever they thought of me, it kept me amused until Benoit and Ivy joined me when they finished work.


BUDDHA BAR
88 Rokeby Road, Subiaco

After much deliberation, we cancelled our dinner reservations at Lido's in Northbridge and drove to Subiaco. Then, after much much much more deliberation, we finally settled on having dinner at the Buddha Bar. I've eaten there before and you can read up about here it here.

spring rolls

parata


We ordered several dishes to share. I wasn't really paying attention to the ordering...butter chicken, aloo ghobi, naan, parata, lamb curry, beef curry and rice.

With a huge weekend ahead of me, I was quite happy to call it an early night!

No comments: