Wednesday 4th November '09

Lunch at Work
Mushroom Quiche & Salad


After work, Marissa and I went to Cottesloe for a much needed drink. It was a bit muggy but it was still great to just laze around and enjoy the idle chatter around us and laidback atmosphere.

Campari & Soda


Wedges


From there I drove to Floreat to join Benoit, Ivy, Long and Fee for dinner.

SHIMIZU GRAND
Shop 82/1 Howtree Place, Floreat


Tempura


We were also brought some takoyaki balls and wagyu beef but they were polished off before I could get a good photo.

Round One
sashimi
seared beef
marinated seaweed
marinated squid
jellyfish


Round Two
more sashimi
pickled ginger
gyoza
jellyfish


Steamed Egg Custard


Round Three
more jellyfish & seaweed
jellies


Round Four
just jellies!


Ben's egg omelette was smiling at me =)


I ate mainly the cold dishes - the sashimi was divine and I indulged my love of jellyfish. Even though I felt full, I didn't feel heavy. Thanks for dinner Long!

No comments: