SAGE PRAWNS WITH SPAGHETTI
- Processed the sage leaves, sea salt and black peppercorns in a processor.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil and sautee onions. After a minute, add the garlic and chilli flakes.
- Add the processed sage mixture and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the wine and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook for a few minutes.
- Toss through the spaghetti, adding more olive oil if required.
- Serve with fresh sage leaves as garnish.
At work, we were all still recoiling from the after effects of yesterday's storm. We ordered pizza to chill out.
Kuay Teow Soup with Prawns