- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil.
- Sautee the onions for a minute, then add the garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add the tomato paste and then add the tuna and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the pasta and cook for a minute.
- Layer pasta mix in a baking dish and sprinkle the basil over it.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake in the oven for about fifteen minutes on 180degrees until the cheese has melted.
Tuna Macaroni Pasta Bake
I had some friends over for coffee in the evening so I threw together a quick dessert.
Puff Pastry with Mixed Berry Coulis
dusted with Icing Sugar
I was too lazy to make dinner later (dinner for me this whole week has been at about 2am because of the night shift) so I just threw together some snacks.
Spam cubes, Goat Fetta, Original Potato Chips
a Cuppa Tea