Tuesday 2nd March 2010

Lunch
Chilli Salami & Capsicum Spaghetti in Olive Oil, Garlic, Onion, Chilli & Basil


Dinner
Mum's Beef Hor Fun

You can have hor fun either dry or wet - yes, har har - but seriously, dry is when you have it just stirfried and wet is when you have it with sauce. I prefer mine with a sauce - usually it's a thick eggy sauce. Mum made it dry style tonight.

I had it with the pickled green chillies that Ling and Shallen gave me.

**Post Updated**

I thought I had done all the eating I was going to do for the day, but I got hungry later on and made this for supper.

Supper
Scotch Fillet medium rare with roasted Buttered Potatoes
with a Creamy Mushroom & Green Peppercorn Sauce


Using the pan sauces after cooking the steak, I sauteed some thinly sliced mushrooms, then added some beef stock, green peppercorns and a few tablespoons of cream. Delicious!

No comments: