Monday 12th April 2010

Morning Tea at Work
Curried Egg & Cucumber Wholemeal Sandwich


I love curried egg sandwiches! I think I only get around to eating them twice a year though. This is how I usually make my curried egg:


CURRIED EGG

Ingredients:

  • 1 boiled egg
  • 1 tspn mayonnaise

    A sprinkle of each of the following:
  • curry powder
  • ground sweet paprika
  • ground coriander
  • ground hot cayenne pepper
  • ground sea salt

    Method:
    1. In a small bowl, start to mash up the egg with a fork.
    2. Add the spices and mayonnaise and continue to mash the egg until all the ingredients are blended together.

    I like to eat my curried egg sandwiches with either lettuce or slices of cucumber.


    Lunch at Work
    Chicken Salad

    I marinated the chicken skewers with various spices. From memory - ground coriander, ground sweet paprika and ground hot cayenne pepper.


    At home, dinner was easy. I had prepared it last night so all I had to do was pop it into the preheated oven for about ten minutes.


    Dinner
    Coral Trout with Ginger, Sambal Belachan, Soy Sauce & Coriander
    with sliced Tomato & Baby Corn Spears


    This was a really nice light dinner. Light means one thing for me - I am usually still hungry afterwards! So I needed to make a snack to have a cup of decaffeinated coffee before bed.

    Supper
    Garlic Bread


    Aaaaaaaw - Simba was hoping for a few crumbs.
    Sorry babe, not this time.
  • No comments: