Friday 30th April 2010

FINGER FOOD FRIDAY

With the impending doom that befalls us at the lab in just a little over two months, I've introduced this day each week so that we can enjoy the simple pleasures of food and share it with each other on a weekly basis before we all part ways. Since only a few of us work over the weekend, it makes sense to just have a few people bring in food each Friday and we take it in turns. Natalie and I volunteered for today.

Last night I prepared Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Potatoes


Such a simple favourite of mine that Mum introduced to us when we were in primary school. Scoop out the potato, add chopped bacon and mixed herbs or oregano. Refill the potato shells with this mixture, top with cheese and bake in the oven until the cheese melts and turns a gorgeous golden hue.

Natalie made her Hedgehog Slice

She's given us the recipe for this, but why make it when she can make it for me? I love that she added some coconut - soooo goooood!

No comments: