Friday 25th June 2010

We indulged at work today by sending Adrijana on a coffee and morning tea run.

I love the savoury scrolls you get from Brumbys.


Lunch at Work
Roasted Spicy Paprika Chicken with Cous Cous


This is the leftover drumstick from last night's dinner. For the cous cous, instead of using hot water to cook it, I heated up the juices that were left in the roasting dish after the chicken was cooked. Because it's so cold, the juices had turned to a jelly-like consistency. I added a bit of water to increase the volume to what I needed and heated it on low heat until it was beginning to bubble. I added it to the cous cous as I would hot water.

It was SOOOOOO good!


Dinner
Scotch Steak with Mushroom & Green Peppercorn Butter Sauce
Baked Butter Potatoes & Baby Corn Spears


I love baby corn spears.

No comments: