Sunday 18th July 2010

I got the munchies today and really couldn't be bothered cooking anything since I was going out for dinner later tonight. So, I rummaged around in the fridge and freezer and found a frozen meal.

McCain's Fettuccine Carbonara


The spaghetti was good. The sauce was okay. The bits of mushroom were edible. The bacon bits were awful. They didn't taste like bacon nor did they taste anything resembling cheap ham.


DINNER AT LISA & TOM'S PLACE

Lisa and Tom invited us over to dinner tonight for a long overdue catch up. We were offered some yummy nibblies while Tom prepared our feast.

These little cookies were absolutely to die for!! They were made with spices - I couldn't quite put my finger (or rather, tastebuds!) on it, but I want the recipe!

We also had these Sweet Potato Patties. They were so moreish!


Dinner is served...

Look at our feast!


I was too engrossed in eating to remember the names of all the dishes =/



This is my first plate.
I made sure to get a bit of everything!


My Gosh - we were spoilt!!

The tomato dish and the curry were my two favourites.

Thanks for dinner, Lisa & Tom!

No comments: