Saturday 21st August 2010

Lunch
Mushroom Soup with Sourdough


Lots of butter in my bread.


While I made my soup, Jocelyn was attempting to make cupcakes. As usual, it was quite painful to watch her making it. But at the same time, very entertaining and amusing to watch. Aesthetically, they turned out pretty well. I don't know how they tasted though. I can't imagine they'd be bad - it's very hard to go wrong with anything that's chocolate.


I spent most of the afternoon sewing together my custume for the upcoming medieval carnivale I'm going to next weekend. I'll be sure to post up photos!



STEAMBOAT NIGHT!


We started with some longan drink that Kong brought.


Ling's Wombok Delight.




Lots of chilli.




I think I ate too much...



Supper!


Ling popped some frozen roti into the sandwich press.
Look how they puff up!


I love the way they look - golden brown and inviting.


We used the roti to mop up Ling's Mum's curry.

No comments: