Thursday 5th August 2010

One of the gorgeous ladies from work celebrated her fourteenth anniversary with the company today and she bought some chocolates in to share.

Lindt Chocolate Umbrellas


Aren't they cute!?


Dinner
Sambal Fish with Coconut Cream & Coriander


A few weeks ago, I prepared a few fillets of fish with sambal belacan and coconut cream. I wrapped them in baking paper, then aluminium foil and put them in the freezer for easy meals in the future.

I unwrapped the fillet and crammed in as much fresh coriander as I could before resealing it and popping it into the oven.

Deliciously aromatic!!


After dinner, I opened a can of Sundried Tomato & Fetta Dolmades.


I think I prefer dolmades with the original stuffing. The sundried tomato and fetta combination tasted a bit strange with the rice.

Simba - hoping for some nibbles.

No comments: