Friday 27th August 2010

Lunch at Work
Jester's Spud Deluxe Pie with Chips

It's nice to sit outside in the warm sunshine and enjoy lunch while watching the hustle and bustle on the street. People deciding where to have lunch. People hurrying to get back to work after lunch. Those lucky enough to enjoy the weather by going for a job or taking their dog for a walk. The cars hooning down the street with idiots behind the wheel. Relaxing.


Lido Restaurant
416 William Street, NorthBridge

After work I headed into Northbridge to meet a couple of girlfriends for dinner.

I am really enjoying this nine to five life. Work hard during the week and then catch up with friends for dinner and drinks on Friday. It's a pity that this might come to an end when my working arrangement changes in order to meet my financial requirements for the house. Better enjoy it while I can!

We shared the stuffed chicken wings as a starter.


Poh Chin had crispy noodles.



I had my usual - Bun Bo Hue.


After dinner, we went for drinks at Helvetica somewhere in the city. It's a nice, cosy place. It was busy but I was grateful that it wasn't packed out so we were able to still talk to each other and find some stools to rest our high heeled feet.

No comments: