Monday 13th September 2010

During lunch today, Vince and I went to Boucla for a coffee before heading back to work.

I really don't know what was wrong with me today. I woke up with a sore neck and shoulders. My glands felt sore. I didn't have a migraine but my head felt heavy. By about 4pm, my vision in the right eye started to go blurry. Yes - I was losing my eyesight! It was as if I had been staring at a light bulb for a while and looked away - you get that spot in your line of vision where the bulb used to be. I couldn't see what I was typing in the computer. I couldn't read the report I was trying to proof read. I had to read the words around the part that I actually wanted to read. Not good!

I slept on the train on the way home and was very willing to let Mum cook dinner for me tonight.

Squid, Tofu & Beans with Chilli

No comments: