Friday 15th October 2010

I've been a bit pressed for time this week to cook much. So, I found this frozen meal in the freezer and thought I'd heat it up for lunch before work. It's the last of the frozen meals that Mum bought a while back and I hope she doesn't buy anymore because most of them aren't worth the money you pay for them.

McCain's Tuna Mornay


This is the picture on the front of the box.


This is what it actually looks like, out of the microwave.

The dish was actually okay. Nothing special about it. The colour was especially drab and not appealing. The only splash of colour and hint of freshness were the corn kernels.

Occasionally, I like to check on the visitor stats to my blog. I can't help but feel excited when I see that I'm getting visitors from all around the world.

Visitors from Spain, the US, Bangladesh,
Singapore, Russia, Canada and Australia!

No comments: