Saturday 23rd October 2010

JAPANESE DINNER AT THE LIM'S

I have been trading my big nights out for quiet nights in.

With fantastic home cooked food!

I thought this was tofu but it's Japanese omelette.


Karaage Chicken


Okonomiyaki


Look at those gorgeous Bonito flakes!


This slice of okonomiyaki had yummy little puffs of prawn.
I thought they were extra large rice bubbles!


Beansprouts


Soup with Tofu, Vegetables and Pork Cubes.

I can't remember what the pork cubes are called - they're gelatinous cubes of porky goodness.

Rice with Mushrooms and seasoned with Japanese sprinkles.


My favourite of the night - SASHIMI!


The kingfish was absolutely divine!!


Vincent cooked the teppanyaki - beef and prawns.


I bought this bottle of 'milky sake' during my last trip to Melbourne.


And to finish the night - Green Tea Ice Cream!

No comments: