Lamb & Rosemary Pie
- Put potatoes on to boil.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy based pot.
- Sautee the onions for a few minutes, then add the garlic, celery, carrots and tomato.
- Fry vegetables for several minutes, adding more oil if required.
- Add the lamb and cook until beginning to brown.
- Add butter and plain flour and stir to combine well.
- Add tomato paste, red wine, rosemary and season.
- Add water if required.
- Bring to the boil and turn heat down low to simmer.
- Meanwhile, mash potatoes with butter and milk.
- Divide pie filling into ramikins or oven proof bowls.
I added some grated Tasty cheese.
- Cover with mashed potato, raking a fork over the top.
- Bake in the oven (or grill) until the peaks on the mashed potato brown.