Wednesday 20th October 2010

Lunch at Work
Roasted Chicken Drumsticks and Potato & Leek Soup

Vince was going to pick his lunch up from his favourite place - Jean Claude Patisserie - down the road. I asked him to get me a few bread rolls so I could mop up my soup with them.

He brought me back three loaves of bread!

This loaf of white bread was absolutely delicious!!
Crusty outside, soft inside. Perfect with lots of butter.



Dinner
Spaghetti with Scallops

In the pan I heated some olive oil and cooked the scallops. A few minutes on each side. I set them aside and continued to cook the pasta sauce in the scallops' juices.

Love that gorgeous brown on the scallops.


I sauteed some diced onion, crushed garlic, diced roma tomato and sliced leek. I added some cracked sea salt and chilli flakes. More olive oil. I threw in some al dente spaghetti and tossed it around.

Serve with the scallops on top and fresh sliced chillies.

No comments: