Tuesday 19th October 2010

For our morning meeting, we had a spread of baked goods from Bakers Delight on the boardroom table. I immediately went for the blueberry scones spread with a generous amount of butter.

Yum! I took another piece back to my desk with me!



EDO Japanese BBQ Restaurant
320 Barker Road, Subiaco

Vince and I went out for lunch today. I had a craving for sashimi.

Sashimi Bento - $11.9


As like the other day, the sashimi was beautifully fresh.


At home, I made some Potato and Leek soup.
Served with a drizzle of Truffle Oil.


Yes, yes people. I have been slow with the posting.

For one thing, I have finally terminated my home ADSL with Eftel after close to ten years of service with them. Their customer service is extremely terrible but I won't go into that here.

Secondly, I've started working evening shifts at the lab, so the last thing I want to do when I get home is go online. I just want to make dinner, eat dinner and then veg infront of the TV with a cup of decaf coffee or peppermint tea before bed.

No comments: