Wednesday 27th October 2010

ADELPHI STEAKHOUSE
14 Mill Street, Perth CBD

I caught up for dinner with several friends I haven't seen in a while for an eagerly anticipated steak dinner.

With the mains, you get access to the salad bar. It's such a challenge not to stuff yourself with the salad while you're waiting for the mains to come out.

I started with some beetroot, potato salad,
chillies, parmesan slices, sundried tomatoes and anchovies.


I went back for seconds.
I love the beetroot and anchovies.


Surf' n Turf
Harvey beef tenderloin topped with prawns, scallops, squid
& rosemary baked gourmet potatoes - 42


I asked for my steak medium-rare. It was absolutely divine. The steak was so incredibly tender and cooked to perfection. On the other hand, I thought the scallops and squid were slightly undercooked. They were really tender but I had trouble getting through them. The prawns were cooked just right and were delicious!

No comments: