Thursday 28th October 2010

On the way to work today, I stopped by at the shops to run some errands. I wanted to bring some snacks to work for everyone and it just so happened that the bakery in Woolworths was having a special on the party meat pies and sausage rolls.

I bought these two 12 pack trays for only $5!

The ones we didn't eat today will go into the freezer for an emergency snack stash.

After working the late shift, I didn't really feel like a large meal when I got home from work. So, I fixed myself up a little platter and enjoyed it with a glass of wine before bed.

Prosciutto, Chilli Salami, Artichokes and Goats Cheese.

This goats cheese is the same brand as the soft chevre that I bought a short while ago, but this one comes in a little cake shape and has a harder texture. More like baked ricotta. Delicious!

No comments: