Saturday 30th October 2010

MEZ Mediterranean Cuisine
1/182 James Street, Northbridge

Tonight I caught up with several of the girls I used to work with for dinner. It just so happened that tonight was Pride Night (Perth's annual Mardi Gras) and so we had trouble getting parking.

We all had the meze set menu.

Antipasto


Seafood and Risotto


Greek Salad

I know...I am so disappointed that I had my camera on the wrong setting so my photos have come out in an awful yellowish hue. I think I was too distracted by the glittery floats and Perth's proud gay community dancing past outside on the street.

Meats! Lamb, Chicken and Roasted Vegetables.

The potatoes were delicious and I polished them off while everyone else had had enough. The lamb was incrediby tender and just melted away from the bone when you tugged at it slightly with the fork!

"Melt in your mouth goodness"

A selection of desserts.

No comments: