Friday 12th November 2010

Breakfast at Work
Ham, Tomato & Cucumber Roll with Mayonnaise


One of the girls made little mini muffins - Orange and Poppy Seed!

Yes, I have started to eat alot of junk/snack food since I started working in the lab again. But I am so loving being able to share my love and enjoyment for food again!


V BURGER BAR
12/910 Albany Highway, Victoria Park

After work I joined the Lim family for dinner in this burger joint. It's been open a while now but this is the first time we've eaten here. I generally don't eat burgers when I go out for dinner. If I want a burger, I'll get Maccas. I just find a steak burger too messy to eat. And I don't feel quite right eating a burger with cutlery.

I ordered the Pepperizo - $13.8
Black peppered prime beef, gourmet salad, Spanish chorizo,
char grilled red pepper, V relish and aioli


It was busy because just like us, most other patrons had gotten their hands on some vouchers entitling them to a special deal on the burgers. We waited about an hour for our food. The burgers looked great when they finally arrived, but most of us couldn't finish because they were just so BIG! I tried to limit the mess I made by eating my burger with just my left hand. It smelt like burger until I got home and washed it.

No comments: