Friday 5th November 2010

Lunch
Pork Roll with Hot Chips

Yes, I had a craving for hot chips straight out of the oven. Crispy golden chunks of potato. What's not to love?

I made the roll from a white knot roll from Bakers Delight, sliced fresh tomato and mayonnaise.

When I made laksa last night for dinner, I made alot of it to cater for everyone at work for lunch today.

I portioned the noodles up into plastic takeaway containers, then added some seafood that I poached in the laksa soup.


I ladled in the laksa soup when it had cooled down a bit.


I stacked them all into an esky and brought it to work with some fresh mint and bean sprouts.


For dessert, I made Almond Jelly with Fruit Salad (the canned variety).


Dinner
Sambal Kang Kong with Prawns and Squid

I poached the prawns and squid in the laksa soup last night. Yum!

No comments: