Monday 8th November 2010

Last night I set about making something I haven't made for yonks.

Tuna Patties

I used to make salmon patties when I worked in a cafe at the Bentley Plaza. They're really easy to make and so tasty!

Simply make some mashed potato and add some diced onion, tuna (in brine or spring water), then season with salt and pepper. Add an egg. Combine well. Shape into patties. You're done.

I lightly coated them with plain flour before pan frying them in some olive oil.


Nice and golden brown!


I had a couple for lunch at work with my Fennel and Orange Salad.


I had a bit of a sweet tooth today so Vince and I went to Boucla and we had a coffee and the same dessert.

Boucla's Coconut & Lemon Curd Tartlet

It was tiny and I gawked on the inside at the price - $5! It was barely 5cm across in diameter!

But it was really yummy.

No comments: