Sunday 14th November 2010

REGAL ON ROE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT
20 Roe Street, Northbridge

This morning we had a great turnout for dim sum!


We ordered three or four of everything!


At home in the early afternoon I was in dire need of a coffee. I couldn't wait to try out my new purchase from Ebay.

'Coffee Duck' reusable capsules for Nespresso.


Following the instructions (that are conveniently in English!), I rinsed the capsules in warm soapy water, dried them and then filled them with some ground coffee.

Into the Nespresso - Success!


Time to leave some positive feedback on Ebay!


After dim sum, I picked up some little treats from an Asian bakery on William Street. A little mini berry tart and a mini fruit tart. Perfect little morsels to accompany my expresso.

Dinner
Scotch Steak with Prawns in a Garlic & Saffron Cream
Roasted Potatoes and Steamed Asparagus

The sauce is from dinner last night. I thickened it up by adding more cream. Oh my - it was divine! I licked up every bit of my plate.

No comments: