Thursday 9th December 2010

Today is our weekly feast day at work. It was my turn to do the grocery shopping so I decided on the theme.

STUFFED SPUDS!

I got up early today and boiled 2kg of nadine potatoes, cooked up some chilli con carne, sliced spring onions and bacon.

At work, I set up our 'spud stuffing station'.


I made up my spuds with the chilli con carne mix,
grated Tasty cheese and sliced spring onions.


After heating up my spuds, I added a dollop of sour cream
and Ian's harissa and yoghurt dip on the other.


Noelle opted for nachos with Doritos.


Ian's brought in some of his homemade Dolmades - vine leaves stuffed with rice, tomatoes and herbs - and they were absolutely divine! I loved the tanginess from the lemon juice. I need to find someone with a grave vine so I can grab some vine leaves and try making these myself!

Rebecca brought in homemade Challah (pronounced hala) bread that she baked with chocolate chips. I didn't have a chance to try any though because I ate too many potatoes and was full!

No comments: