Wednesday 26th January 2011

Today I gathered with a few friends for a BBQ lunch. Aside from the BBQ, we didn't really make much of an effort to follow an 'Aussie' theme for Australia Day. We just ate!


Ling and Shallen made this really nice and light
Korean Noodle salad with potato noodles.


I made a Cous Cous salad with Roasted Pumpkin, Spinach and Pinenuts with a Balsamic Vinegar dressing. It wasn't until I was mixing the ingredients together in the bowl that I realised that the salad incorporates the green and gold that represents Australia!


Kong brought these deliciously spicy Beef Patties and Sausages.


Meng brought the rolls for our Hot Dogs.
We were missing American mustard!


My drink of choice for the day was Campari with Orange Juice.



Dinner
Sambal Kang Kong and Rice

No comments: