Thursday 24th February 2011

SUPER SALAD THURSDAY

Yes, the folks at work decided it was time to have a healthy lunch this week! The salads that everyone brought in were awesome!! We had such variety and despite still eating heaps, at least it was healthy!

Crispy Noodle Salad


Chicken Caesar Salad


Pumpkin, Spinach, Pinenuts & Fetta Salad


Gorgonzola & Pear Salad


Beetroot Salad


Taboulleh


Pumpkin, Rocket & Cous Cous with Almonds

I know, because I had been away, I didn't realise that someone else was already making a pumpkin salad!

Prosciutto & Rockmelon Salad


Roasted Eggplant Salad


Beetroot, Carrot & Sunflower Seeds Salad


Orange & Grapefruit Salad


Fruit Salad


I tried to fit a little bit of each salad onto my tiny paper plate.


After our super healthy lunch, we had afternoon tea with some of the sweets I brought back from my trip to Singapore. Giant Chocky (a cheaper version of Pocky!) sticks and different flavoured Oreos.

No comments: