Friday 25th February 2011

Lunch at Work
Chicken & leftover Salad Roll

Yep, after our feasts on Thursdays, we usually spend Friday enjoying any remaining food. Today we gathered around the table and enjoyed some roasted chicken that Brendan brought in with the salads that were left over.

To commiserate Rebecca's last day with us today, she brought us cake for morning tea. It was a really really rich chocolate cake. I asked for a tiny sliver.

I also had some of this blueberry jam & cream sponge roll.

I felt so sick after that cake...I needed a nap!


Afternoon Snack at Work
Spaghetti with Seafood and Saffron Olive Oil


I cooked this last night and had it for supper. Squid, mussels and prawns, all tossed in some olive oil with garlic, onion, chilli and saffron. Yum!

Dinner
Minestrone with Speck

Yes, I am enjoying my pasta now that I'm back in the kitchen!

No comments: