Saturday 2nd April 2011

NAPOLI'S CAFE PIZZERIA
1490 Albany Highway, Cannington


The 'Godfather' pizza - sml $10

The pizza was quite good! I didn't think I was that hungry as I had just eaten a huge slab of potato bake at home a few hours earlier but I managed to polish off half this pizza! There was a generous amount of topping but only a few small shreds of prosciutto were to be found.

They weren't so good with making my coffee though. Being lactose intolerant, I have my coffee with soy milk when I'm in cafes. The soy milk curdled when they brought it out to me the first time so they tried to make me another but unsuccessfully. I asked that they just bring me some soy milk on the side and I tried to add it in slowly but it curdled instantly. I wonder whether it's the brand of soy milk or the brand of coffee they use?


SPENCER VILLAGE
200 Spencer Road, Thornlie


I caught up with a small group of friends for a casual dinner tonight in the food court. I considered getting something different but after a few seconds of this consideration, I walked up to the Miss Saigon store and ordered my usual - number 16 - Spicy Beef Noodle Soup. The owners know I like it really hot and I believe they add extra chilli in there to spice it up for me!

The prawn wantans in the soup that Meng ordered were gorgeous!
Very good dumplings!

No comments: