Saturday 22nd May 2011

On the way to work this morning I picked up some breakfast for the girls! If we have to work on a Saturday, we should at least indulge in a good breakfast! We recently discovered that Dome do breakfast to go. Woo!

Bacon & Egg Toasted Baguette from Dome

We all gobbled up half of the baguette each and were too full to eat the other half...next time we will have to share!


POT LUCK DINNER AT KONG'S

I didn't know what I was going to make but saw the seafood van parked near UWA on Stirling Highway so I bought some crabs.

Chilli Crabs


Kong heated some Man Tao in the microwave


The man tao opened up so I made a little crab man tao burger!


Yen Chen made a deliciously spicy Creole Rice


Aaah...I was craving some good Pasta - courtesy of Ling and Shallen


Our wonderful host, Kong, made Lasagna!

We all rolled into the karaoke room afterwards!

No comments: