Thursday 27th October 2011

THURSDAY LUNCH - MEDITERRANEAN STYLE!


For many months now, I have been pestering one of my fellow workers, Perry, to put his money where his mouth is and make his mouth watering, reputably out-of-this-world moussaka. With our Mediterranean theme today, he could not escape the challenge anymore.

Did it live up to all our expectations?

Hell yes!


Ian's Meatballs


and Falafels


Perry instructed me on how to make a Pastitsio.
It's pretty much a Greek pasta bake or one layered lasagna!


Someone brought in Kalamatta Olives and Fetta


Garlic Bread


Brendan's not so Greek Chicken Wings.


Tonight I was invited to dinner at Ramona's place with her husband. We started with some gorgeous cocktails and nibblies and then we migrated to the kitchen for the Sri Lankan feast. Woo!!

Spicy Potatoes

I once tried to cook these potatoes but it was an epic fail. I must try it again!


Spicy Crab


Pork


Beans


For dessert - it was sort of a Tiramisu. Lots of creme fraiche!

The food was sooooooo good! Absolutely restaurant quality. I happily went home with leftovers!

No comments: