Wednesday 9th November 2011

I had the day off work today so I spent it pottering around at home getting chores done.

Breakfast
Baked Beans on Toast


Lunch
Baked Fish Fillet in Beer Batter with Salad



SHIMIZU GRAND
Shop 17, 1 Howtree Place, Floreat

Tonight we dined here at this restaurant and it was a ridiculously fantastic deal. A few weeks ago I had called the restaurant to speak to the manager to ask if I could purchase some gift vouchers to shout my cousin and his family to dinner to thank him for helping me install my air conditioners. After a few conversations, the manager told me he would email me the vouchers. I checked my email and chuckled when I realised that the manager had given me not gift vouchers, but gift vouchers. Two for the price of one!

I couldn't print the vouchers out for my cousin and give him money to pay for dinner, so I phoned a few friends and we went to use the vouchers. However, while I was there, I spoke to the manager face to face and finally got him to understand what I wanted. He printed out a gift voucher for me. Woo!

As usual, the food was awesome and great value! The buffet is normally $42 per adult and $20 per child. There is all you can sashimi, hot dishes, cold dishes and dessert.

Round One

Round Two

Round Three


You ask for tempura, wagya beef and takoyaki to be cooked fresh and brought to the table. Healthy and delicious food!

No comments: