Tuesday 29th November 2011

When using the microwave, I always cover the plate to avoid food splatters and having to clean the microwave each time. I have plastic splash covers but I don't like to use them when I'm reheating things that contain tomato because when it gets hot, it can leave stains on the plastic. Also, to avoid more washing up, I sometimes use cling wrap.

At first I was rather worried when I saw the cling wrap expand like a bubble when reheating food. It never used to do this in my mum's microwave but I suppose it's because hers is old and a lower wattage. My new one is awesome - it has sensor reheat and warms food up in no time at all.

I had a friend over tonight for dinner and I was inspired to cook Thai food.

Thai Green Curry Prawns


Thai Basil Chicken Stirfry

No comments: