September Says It All

More of my food exploits...
Saturday 22nd September '07

Marissa, Teresa and I went to Charlie's in Morley and bought a supply of Italian cold meats and cheese; then went to the Burswood seafood store to get some fresh cooked prawns and we went back to the Pelle's place for lunch.



Sunday 23rd September '07

Ben, Sarah and I spent the day driving around picking up seafood from various stores and coming back to my place to cook it for lunch. We had oysters (natural and kilpatrick), sweet chilli squid, garlic prawns, chilli mussels, rosemary and thyme roasted potatoes, and a fresh rocket salad.

Later that night we went to Ben and Sarah's place to hang out. Sarah cooked us a delicious Chicken Fricasee with mashed potatoes =P~~







Friday 28th September '07

I voyaged to Marissa's place with some friands I had made to enjoy with a coffee after dinner. We loved them so much that Marissa jumped into the kitchen and made more using the recipe I had googled. We made them with fresh strawberries on top and dusted them with icing sugar.

Pictured is Marissa looking ecstatic about friand baking.



Saturday 29th September '07

Ben and Sarah came over and joined my sister and I for some 'sweet deee-light' (I'm saying it the way Andy and Hamish do). Christina cut all the kiwi and strawberries up, I melted some chocolate and dished up some marscapone and bagulettes. This would be fantastic to enjoy on a nice warm afternoon with a bottle of wine.

No comments: