Wednesday 4th Jun'08

Today my aunty was busy packing while I took advantage of the beautiful sunny weather to start my herb garden outside. i had picked up some sweet basil and rocket from Mrs Pelle's garden, and I drove out to Bunnings to buy some other seedlings to get my herb garden started. So far I have:
Mizuna lettuce
Sweet basil
Rocket


I know, it's not much. I will have to get some work done in the garden on the weekend.

After seeing my aunty off at the airport, I went to the shops to buy some groceries for dinner. I decided on tuna sashimi and I would serve it with a salad of rocket, tomato, red onion, and pinenuts with an olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing. I also had some soy sauce for the sashimi. The rocket was from Mrs Pelle's garden and was oh so so peppery! Delicious! It went perfectly with the sashimi!


Later, I made some soup.

garlic, onion, celery, carrots, pasta & fresh chilli

No comments: