Friday 22nd Aug '08


Breakfast
Maccas Bacin & Egg Mcmuffin meal
with an extra hashbrown


Lunch
Provolone & Tasty Cheese Potato Bake


When I got home from work, I took Simba for a walk. It's the first exercise I've done in the last few months. I keep thinking to myself that I will get back into the DVD workouts and for jogs but I'm good at finding things to occupy myself once I get home. Simba was so happy to be out today running over the grass in the nearby park. I jogged around a bit with him but didn't want to let him off his leash in case he decided he wanted to run off to explore on his own.

Later in the evening I headed out to Marissa's place as we were going to dinner tonight and I had offered to drive since I have work early tomorrow and wouldn't be drinking - much. I got to her house with a bit of time to spare so she put together a quick platter for us.


We had dinner at Cinnamon on the Park on Albany Highway, Victoria Park. I've never been there before but have walked past it on numerous occasions. The food was fantastic!! I really can't remember the names of the curries we ordered - was too busy looking forward to actually eating them - but hopefully I've picked the right ones out of the menu I downloaded.


Bombay Fish Curry - fish cooked in typical Bombay style in a
light curry sauce with tomato and onion
Keral Beef Curry - cubes of beef cooked in traditional
South Indian State style medium with coconut milk
Kashmir Pulao - aromatic long-grain rice with dry fruits,
nuts and saffron
Baingan Bharta - eggplant grilled over charcoal, mashed
and cooked with fresh tomato, onion, garlic, ginger and spices
Palak Paneer - fresh home-made cheese cooked in a creamy spinach sauce


We also ordered some roti to dip in the delicious sauces.

I highly recommend this place!

No comments: