Saturday 25th Oct '08

Tonight Noel, Fleurette and I went to Burswood to have dinner in the Emporium food court before the ABBA MANIA show. We all headed to the carvery station!

roast beef with gravy & vegetables



With time to spare after dinner, we went to the Spice Lounge for drinks. We went through a couple of rounds of cocktails before Noel bid us adieu to head home while Fleurette and I made our way to the theatre in excitement.


The concert was absolutely fantastic!! They opened with "Waterloo" and of course, finished with "Thank You for the Music". *sigh* I did not want the night to end. I'll have to get the photos that Fleurette took to upload them.

I think I was exhausted from the dancing at the concert so instead of going for a coffee or nightcap afterwards, Noel picked us up and dropped me off home.

Simba!

No comments: