Sunday 26th Oct '08

Today was a lazy day at home. I bought some pavers from Bunnings to pave along the edge of the garden beds. My arms ached from lugging those heavy things all day. I couldn't get any help from anyone at Bunnings so I got them onto my trolley, and then struggled with the trolley to my car. At least it gave me a bit of a workout.


I didn't even feel like cooking tonight so just as well that Christina went out with Mum to get some takeaway for dinner. She bought us some combination ho fun and chicken rice from Ten Ten on Albany Highway, Victoria Park. I sliced some cucumber we had in the fridge. Yum!

sorry babe, don't look so sad!


After dinner, I made myself a sandwich some turkey paste and the cranberry and caramelised onion chutney to take to work tomorrow. I reminisced the days I used to work in cafes and delis making sandwiches to order for customers. We used to wrap them up with the paper just as I've pictured in the photo.

No comments: