Sunday 28th Sep '08

Today I got up and had breakfast/lunch.

Nasi Lemak


My mum made the chilli and fried the little tiny fish. Not sure if they're called ikanbilis but they taste similar.



I took Simba with me to Fleurette's today and we went for a walk around Southern River. Some lovely huge houses being constructed there. Really nice area. After our walk, we set about in the backyard. Fleurette wanted a vegetable garden and being the amateur gardener that I am, I helped her out. Noel popped out a few times to see how we were going. We moved and transplanted some plants before we could mark out the garden bed and then went to Bunnings. We got there with about fifteen minutes before closing time so we got a few things and then headed home.

After a hard day's work in the lovely sunshine, I made a simple dinner.

Bee Hoon with Yong Tau Fu


Doh! I don't want to go to work tomorrow!

No comments: