- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sautee the onion, garlic and leek until softened.
- Put the bread crumbs in a large bowl.
- Add the spices.
- Add the mince.
- Crack the two eggs in.
- Add the sauteed leek mixture.
- Combine lightly (using hands is easiest!).
- Form into meatballs.
- In a pot, heat the olive oil.
- Sautee the onion until softened, then add the garlic and crushed tomatoes.
- Simmer (add water if required) for about ten minutes.
- Add meatballs to sauce to cook. Turn over at least once and make sure they're coated in the sauce.
- Serve with spaghetti.