Saturday 28th November '09

NOEL & FLEURETTE'S
GOTHIC PARTY

Noel and Fleurette are having their joint birthday party tonight.

Alas! I have to work tonight.

Before work, I went over to hang out with Fleurette and see all the goodies that she was preparing for the finger foods. She’d told me what she was planning to do when we took the dogs for a walk a few days ago. She did an absolutely fantastic job!!

The theme for the party is GOTHIC.

Fingers!

These had to have been the show stopper!!


Eye Balls


”Tooth Decay Fodder” & giant Spider gummies


Brains!


”Worms in Decaying Flesh”


Ears


Fruit Punch



I helped slice up the cheese for the cheeseboard.



”Autopsy” shooters


We also shared a few shooters -
Chocolate Eclair and Banana Split


I loved the effort they went to with the decor!


No comments: