Friday 22nd January 2010

Morning Tea at Work
Instant Korean Claypot Ramen in a cup

1. Peel back the foil lid halfway.
2. Empty flavour sachet contents into cup.
3. Add boiling water up to the line marked inside the cup.
4. Cover for a few minutes.
5. Stir up noodles and eat!

Lunch at Work
Cajun Prawn Salad
Spicy Cauliflower Soup


I received a few compliments on how aromatic the cauliflower soup was when I reheated it for lunch!


ADELPHI STEAKHOUSE & BAR
14 Mill Street, Perth CBD

Not the first time I've eaten here with the Lim family. But the service was definitely lacking tonight. The staff were unattentive and seemed preoccupied with pretending to look busy and weren't focused on looking after the tables.

We finally had our order taken about half an hour after being seated. The food took a while to come out too, but luckily we were able to satiate our hunger by visiting the salad bar a few times.



I had the 220g Certified Angus Beef Sirloin Steak with Chips - $36


A few of us ordered our steaks medium-rare but they came out medium-well. However, the meat was good quality and so was still tender and juicy so we didn't make a complaint or send them back.

We had a few Entertainment vouchers to use...which gave us the offer of Buy one main meal and get a second complimentary main meal of equal or lesser value. This knocked off over $100 from our bill so it was pretty much half price meals.

Thanks for treating us, Vernon!

Back at the Lim's place, Aunty Jane made me a coffee.


We played a few hours of Band Hero and I now want to be a drummer! I have blisters to show for it!

My attempt to capture a photo of me headbanging.

No comments: