Monday 4th January 2010

Singapore - Day Two

I met my cousin Malcolm for lunch today at a hawker centre near his workplace.


Hainanese Chicken Rice


Boiled Eggs and Tofu


Tea Tarik - SD$0.80 each
You can see the layer of condensed milk at the bottom of each glass.


Afterwards, I headed to the Bugis Street Markets.

Fish Balls on a stick! SD$1.5


fresh Coconut Juice - SD$1.5


Decorations for Chinese New Year are already being sold.


SUSHI TEI at Vivo City


I met up with my cousins for dinner.


Seafood Salad


Tempura


Gyoza


Scallops


Fried Rice with Crab Meat


assorted Nori Rolls



Ben & Jerry's at Vivo City


I had the chocolate ice cream for dessert.


Jit Hiang had the Banana Split.


Moo.


Back at the hotel, I dropped my day's shopping onto the bed and decided to take a photo. This is all the stuff I bought today...yesterday's shopping is in the closet.

No comments: