Sunday 10th January 2010

Singapore - Day Seven

Wantan Noodles - SD$3.5

According to my cousin, this stall is well known for their wantan noodles. I thought they were ok...I couldn't quite get over how small the wantans were. And they were deepfried. I usually have wantan noodles in soup.

I needed a drink after polishing off the bowl, and the noodles came with a small bowl of soup on the side. I was surprised to find some wantans in the soup too! They were small as well but I prefer them in soup.

We met up with other cousin and his family in the afternoon and he bought me some roasted chestnuts, which Aunty, David and I ate in the car on the way to a really really late lunch at 4pm.

Me & Zhi Heng



XIN WANG HONG KONG CAFE

We ordered dishes to share.

Beef Kuay Teow


Siew Mai


Chicken Feet


Fried Rice with Pork Floss


Chicken Curry


Pineapple Buns


I had a Grass Jelly.


Afterwards, David drove us back to his place where he made us some drinks before we headed out for a late dinner.

Lychee Martini


I couldn't resist taking some photos of this hottie on the TV!



Old Hong Kong Kitchen at Novena Square

Stirfried Garlic Shoots


Winter Melon Soup


Fried Carrot Cake


Crispy Fried Prawns


BBQ Chicken


Stirfried Asparagus, Mushrooms & Fish


With a bit of encouragement, I managed to convince my Aunty to let Lucas sit in the high chair. I think he liked it!

No comments: