Wednesday 20th January 2010

Lunch at Work
Sage, Chilli & Sea Salt Roasted Chicken Salad


I saved the meat from the drumstick last night to put in today's salad. I also kept the juices from the baking dish. Halfway through the roasting, I had poured some Vegeta stock over the chicken and vegetables. This makes really delicious pan juices and hence a really delicious gravy. I was too lazy to make gravy, so I brought it to work to use as dressing for the salad. I zapped the solidified juices in the microwave for about twenty seconds before adding it to the salad. As you can see in the photo, it wasn't long enough to heat the gelatinous goodness all the way through though. I still ate it though!

Dinner
Prawn & Mushrooms Spaghetti with Basil


Later in the night, I wanted some comfort food. Soup.

Supper
Spicy Cauliflower Soup


Sauteed onion, a bit of cumin, coriander, turmeric, cayenne pepper, sea salt and cracked black pepper. Vegeta stock. Oh, and the cauliflower.

No comments: